Too Good To Trade
These vehicles are part exchanges which fall outside our franchise forecourt criteria and are offered as a value for money alternative to our usual stock. All cars will be processed through our workshop; serviced and Mot’d and will be supplied with a 3 month warranty.
As a buyer of the Elkins Ford ‘Too Good To Trade’ vehicles you can expect the following.
1. The vehicle will be a genuine Elkins Ford part exchange and not an auction car.
2. We will process the vehicle through our normal workshop. This is done by our skilled technicians.
3. The vehicle will come with a minimum of 9 months Mot.
4. The vehicle will be Serviced, if not completed within the previous 9 months.
5. All tyres will have a minimum of 2mm tread.
6. We will carry out a full valet.
7. Each car comes with a 3 Month Mechanical Breakdown Warranty.
8. Free delivery within a 50 mile radius.
Why are these cars so cheap…?
Too Good to Trade cars are priced lower than our usual car range because they may have recorded more miles than we would normal retail, have a few bumps and scrapes here and there and generally do not fit the criteria of our normal pre owned retail stock however, we feel they do make a value for money option to many buyers.
Please be aware that should you have any issue with a ‘too good to trade’ vehicle which we agree to investigate but falls outside the terms and conditions of the 3 month warranty you would need to return the vehicle to our premises.
Call us now on our usual number 01373 822301 or if out of hours 07889 930598.
We have 1 vehicles in stock that match your search. Please click on a vehicle to view further details.
Elkins Ford is a credit broker not a lender. Finance subject to status, terms and conditions apply. Over 18’s only, guarantees or indemnities may be required. You will not own the vehicle until all payments have been made. Images for illustration purposes only. Offer ends 31st March 2018.