The two-door Regular Cab provides a highly practical space with outstanding load-space capability.
- Two-door cab style with seats for two occupants.
- Load box 2,317 x 1,560 mm
- 1,269kg maximum gross payload
The Super Cab has two conventional front doors and two reverse-hinged rear doors, giving easy access to the back of the cab and the space behind the front seats. This cab style has occasional seating in the rear with secure, accessible in-cab storage, including two covered compartments in the floor.
- Four door cab style with reverse-hinged rear doors and seats for up to four occupants.
- Load box 1,847 x 1,560 mm
- 1,230 kg maximum gross payload* (1,070 kg on 4x2)
The Ranger Double Cab has four full sized doors. It provides a spacious, car-like environment for up to five people, with large doors giving easy access for rear passengers. They also enjoy superb rear legroom.
- Four-door cab style with seats for up to five occupants.
- Load box 1,549 x 1,560 mm
- 1,199 kg maximum gross payload*